– We are particular about the subject knowledge and expect you to reach out to us with highly-researched and beautifully written articles which are at least 2000 to 3000 words in length.
– No self-promotion will be entertained. Let us avoid that! Our focus is to help people with solutions and no self-marketing!
– We will NOT be considering articles that are written just for building backlinks, with keywords as exact match anchor texts with links to non relevant service offering pages or even to home page.
– We will NOT be entertaining backlinks to an affiliate site and/or product pages. Kindly, keep these out of your content while guest blogging for us.
– We’re not huge fans of Listicles, so it’s better to avoid those types of articles – unless it is of a very unique topic and of real value.
– You may include photographs, images, screenshots, illustrations, or graphics to help make your posts more readable, valuable, and interesting. The final designing/tweaking of the same would be done by our team to match the overall branding guidelines of our website, also with our watermark on it.
– You are expected to include appropriate credits or acknowledgement for third-party referenced content used in your posts.
– Keep the posts beautiful with proper styling and formatting. Arrange your posts into paragraphs with proper headings and sub-titles.
– Do not write to us merely for the purpose of link building. Such articles shall not be entertained!
– You should be willing to engage with us post publishing your post. You are required to engage with the readers and reply to their comments and questions. This is important if you desire to reach out to a wider audience and stay connected with them through your writings.
– Also, you are granting us the rights to edit your posts by submitting it to us. No worries! These situations never happen because we shall be collaborating and contemplating with you to discuss the post before the final copy is out for publishing.
– No copied content, please! Kindly, do not waste our time by submitting posts that have been copied or spun using online tools. We shall be examining these for plagiarism and 100% uniqueness and will be eliminating posts that lack genuineness. Let us be honest to our readers.